Divorce, Mediation, Child Custody, Same Sex Marriages, Second & Senior Marriages
In divorce cases, having a strong, supportive lawyer is especially important. As you deal with the emotional distress and impact on your personal life, it really helps to have a family law attorney you can count on. At Duffy & Fasano, we pride ourselves on providing the strong advocacy and sympathetic understanding that you need.
Our family law practice group provides experienced family law representation in all matters related to marriages and domestic partnerships; legal separations and divorce; child custody and spousal support; as well as same-sex marriage and divorce; second marriages and senior marriages.
If you're considering a divorce and have concerns about the process, or specific questions,
contact Duffy & Fasano today for a consultation to discuss your case.
- Mediation services offered for every aspect of all family law disputes
- Less expensive and more amicable way of resolving and finalizing divorce agreement
- Provides parties with greater input and control over the process
Child Advocacy and Guardianship:
- Child Advocate - Guardian Ad Litem: Appointed by the Court to represent best interests of children in event of contentious custody litigation.
- Family Special Masters for Judicial District of Waterbury and Regional Family Trial Docket in Middletown.
Same-Sex Marriage and Divorce; Second Marriages and Senior Marriages:
- Prenuptial agreements, custody, child support, divorce and relocation
- Counsel Same-Sex Couples on critical legal issues and rights prior to entering into marriage and applicable to
in-state and out-of-state issues; litigation of same-sex custody and divorce cases
- Representation for Second and Senior Marriages on personal estate issues, children, contested guardianship situations and prenuptial agreements
Comprehensive Family Law Practice Areas:
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Custody & Support
- Child Representation, Child Advocate & Family Special Master
- Division of Complex Estates, Business Ownership & Pension Plans
- Equitable Distribution
- Establishment of Paternity
- Grandparent's Rights
- Non-Marital Cohabitation Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Post Judgment Issues
- Pre & Post Counseling
- Pre-Marital Agreement
- Same Sex Marriage & Divorce
With over 30 years of experience in Family Law, the attorneys at Duffy|Fasano
can offer you the proper guidance to resolve the most complex issues;
the mediation of any family law dispute; and, as an advocate for you and your children.
For a consultation, contact us online or call us at 203-598-7500.